TimeShiftMachine is a self-contained software solution for time delay of SD/HD feeds in an affordable and reliable way.
It is able to rebroadcast the same feed on more than one output applying independent and user definable delays, from less than one minute to more than 24 hours. Each TimeShift channel preserves the input feed’s quality thanks to the high-quality codecs available, even using HQ-lossless preset.
Each channel provides logo and ticker generators saving the need of additional equipment.
Based on SHINE engine TimeShiftMachine takes advantage of its 24×7 reliability and up/down scaler, being able to simulcast an SD input feed in HD channel and vice versa.
TimeShiftMachine is very fast to learn and once started it manages the overall delay process automatically without the need of user intervention.
- Encoding/Decoding in the following video format: DVCAM, DVCPRO 25/50, MPEG2-IFrame422 (SD/HD), MPEG2-IBP420/422 (SD/HD), D10-IMX, HDV, DVCPROHD, XDCAMHD420/422
- Container AVI, MXF, MOV, MPG
- Loop recording
- Independent time delayed channels for each input feed
- Input/output audio levels control
- Audio channels routing
- Dolby-E preservation
- Simulcast SD input feed on HD output and vice versa
- Embedded logo and ticker generator
- Matrox DSX family
- Blackmagic DeckLink Studio as input channel only in addition to Matrox board (even more than one)